Review about Napoli Pizza Shrimps from Los Angeles, California

I honestly would call and complain but this place isnt worth it.Before they delivered outstanding curly cheese fries, bombass shrimps and amazing garlic bread.

Now i

The bacon is dry,no flavor, i tasted the grease but no flavor nor the cheese. The shrimp looks perfectly cooked and well made but the taste was horrible. Im seriously having an upset stomach right now. The garlic bread was hard to chew on, burnt flavor, i can taste a bit of the garlic.

Im not satisfied with my order at all. Not only that but the delivery driver was rude. I wasted 18.79 on a order that was just repulsive to look at or eat. I still gave the delivery driver a tip regardless that he was rude.

I honestly cant eat this. I already feel sick to the stomach. *** this place then, used to be my #1 favorite.

Im going to order some thai cuisine instead,they never let me down.I honestly want my money back

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Napoli Pizza Shrimps
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #818169

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Napoli Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.