2.3

I honestly would call and complain but this place isnt worth it.Before they delivered outstanding curly cheese fries, bombass shrimps and amazing garlic bread.

Now i

The bacon is dry,no flavor, i tasted the grease but no flavor nor the cheese. The shrimp looks perfectly cooked and well made but the taste was horrible. Im seriously having an upset stomach right now. The garlic bread was hard to chew on, burnt flavor, i can taste a bit of the garlic.

Im not satisfied with my order at all. Not only that but the delivery driver was rude. I wasted 18.79 on a order that was just repulsive to look at or eat. I still gave the delivery driver a tip regardless that he was rude.

I honestly cant eat this. I already feel sick to the stomach. *** this place then, used to be my #1 favorite.

Im going to order some thai cuisine instead,they never let me down.I honestly want my money back

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of napoli pizza shrimps from Napoli Pizza and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Napoli Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Napoli Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Napoli Pizza?

Comments